Interwave Studios proudly announces its first casual gaming release: Caveman Bob, available now on iTunes for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Available today on the iTunes Store, and coming for the Android market soon, Caveman Bob is a colourful jump and run adventure. Guide Bob through four unique environments, each with different challenges, pickups and hazards. Master the multiplier scoring system which rewards fast reflexes and smart pickup choices, and double jump your way out of trouble.
Collect fruit and butterflies for special effects, speed boosts and score multipliers – but avoid the ones that will send you barrelling to certain death. Regulate your speed with clever combinations of pickups, and reach supersonic velocities that will propel you to the top of the scoreboards.
With charming, cartoony graphics and a challenging levels that change to adapt to your skill and the level of difficulty, Bob is the cute little game that will have you coming back for more – just to see if you can beat that highscore.
- Four unique levels
- Two game modes
- Day/night cycles that affect gameplay
- Control your speed with a multitude of pickup combinations
- Procedural layout generation for endless challenges
- Intelligent scoring system that rewards speed and reflexes
- Game Center and Openfeint achievements and leaderboards (coming soon)
- Special fullscreen effects for advanced devices
- Coming soon for iOS and Android handsets
More info, trailer and buying over here.