300.000 years before the Nuclear Dawn… Bob was hungry. Interwave’s first foray into casual gaming pits players against the most primal of desires, as they help navigate Bob through four unique, distinct, hand-painted landscapes.
Bob runs, jumps, slides, stumbles, and rages through the levels, which feature endless playability, challenging ‘Cave Trek’ and hunger survival modes, scoreboards and OpenFeint integration to show off your achievements and best runs.
Stay tuned for more information and previews, and keep your thumbs well trained – the fastest, fiercest tapfest of all ages is about to start.
- Two game modes: unlock levels in ‘Cave Trek’, and then race them individually, staving off starvation and scoring the most insane jump combos.
- Four unique levels, with hand-crafted backgrounds and animations
- Procedurally generated levels: no two games will ever be the same
- Levels change and evolve, becoming harder as gameplay progresses
- Simple, one-tap controls for endless, reflex-based action
- Day/Night cycles for exhilarating night time runs!
- OpenFeint integration for leaderboards and achievements